DGS is an aviation ground handling service company that provides domestic and international ground handling services to multiple airline business partners. DGS is unique in that we are the only ground handling service company in the United States to be recognized by OSHA with VPP STAR status. DGS offers employees an exciting work environment with numerous opportunities for advancement.
Are you interested in working in a fast paced and exciting airport environment?
DGS may be the place for you. DGS offers career opportunities in a variety of roles relating to commercial aviation.
DGS offers the following benefits:
- Paid on-the-job training
- Flight privileges for the employee and eligible family members on the world's largest airline
- Optional Medical and Dental benefits
- Optional Life and Short Term Disability benefits
- Performance Bonus Potential
- Immediate enrollment available for 401(k) program with matching funds provision after one year of service
DGS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V